Is strange I am 22 and I have not got a boyfriend?

I am 22 and I have never got a boyfriend, I have never kissed a guy. All girls I know have boyfriends since highschool. Well, ok, I was not specially sociable in high school, but in college I have made some good male friendships. I have met boys in college and I chat with some others, but when I like a guy nothing happens. Is like I got skunk odor in my clothes. Funniest thing is that guys I don't like keep talking to me and asking me out. Even one of my friends told me he was in love with me but I don´t like him, he is like a brother. I keep thinking is strange I have not even kissed a guy in my entire life, but I simply can't kiss or have a relationship with someone I don't like. I am rare? Is something in my genes or in my behavior? what happens with me? I want to be love and share that love with someone else or at least to have something with someone, but if things continue this way I think I will have cat-company in the future and no male-company.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very picky when it comes to dating and there is nothing wrong with that. I was like you then and I am like you now. I decided from the beginning that I would never settle for less than who I wanted to be with and maintain that to this day. Though I haven't touched anyone in 30 years now I still won't unless I am satisfied. Some will tell me I'm too picky and that only hurts me but they're wrong. I may not be with someone who satisfies but I'm not with someone who doesn't and that satisfies me right there.

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not strange at all.

What Guys Said 12

• Strange: YES
    Bad: NO

To know if it is something in your behavior we should know more details.

Which kind of guys you DO feel attracted to? How are your friends or any guy who is attracted to you (that you have rejected) different from the guys you like?

• I am just like you don't worry!
    I wanna just say something do think about it much, but what will you say if I asked you can I eat you.

• I'm the same... 23 and never kissed... after a while I stopped caring about it... ill find someone when I find someone I guess :)

• Not strange at all, I'm a single 33 year old who has never had a girlfriend.

• Nope. Many lesbians don't have a boyfriend your age too

• No more strange than being a 26yo guy and never able even to ask a girl out...

• Nope, not strange at all. Pretty common.

• Im the same, looking for love, can't seem to find it.

• would u let me be your boyfriend? im 24:)

• not uncommon for people to still be single around this age

• Well as long as you don't have the onion pussy you may just have a run of bad luck. I've fled from nice girls because they smelled horrible. One was really hot and basically asking me out after she got off work. But she smelled... from several feet away.

• No not strange and there's many more like you

What Girls Said 4

• 19 and still hasn't happened for me either
    It will come eventually, don't put that much thought into it

• Same story here and I am five years older here. Guys just like looking.

• I am almost 19 and I am dealing with the same things. No worries, you aren't alone.

• Another one of these dumb questions because "oh no everyone else has done it & I haven't" I mean really grow the f*ck up. You're 22, if your this worried about fitting in, you have bigger issues than finding a boyfriend.

• You're right! Is stupid caring for this when I have more important things to deal with. Thanks.

• Absolutely, your guy will come to you. Trust me. I had my first kiss this year and I'm 23. No f*cks given at all.