If your relationship (s) were filmed and made into a movie would anybody watch it?

• Yes
  • No
  • What are you smoking *today*, Fen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not since I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years now in a LDR. Which he's in Europe and I'm in the USA. So if It became a movie the plot would be me getting help with my mental disorder, being in a LDR, and how we have helped each other. Most people would probably find that boring, lol.

• That actually sounds pike an untapped well of ideas... Like at the end of the movie you don't know if he really was or not?

• Well very best of luck to you two 😊 I'm actually in a long-distance relationship as well, and I know how trying that can be

• yay thank you for mhg ^^

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I mean... it's basically romance novel quality relationship anyway. I'm talking Nicolas Sparks level sappiness. So yeah, it'd make it as a movie, and yeah, people might want to watch it but it's eerily similar to all the other romance movies so I'm not sure how successful it'd be haha

• There'd be lots of love, some drama, some funny moments, some sad moments and also a bit of nudity.

Anyone interested? 😜

• probably. it'd definitely be one of those dramas where ur like "ooo i wasn't expecting that"

• No... unless they love gag!

• Probably not. We're pretty boring.

• There must be some untapped genre of horror and comedy noir that viewers would appreciate in an insincere tale of sexual deviancy stemming from precarious disingenuous motivation to gain affirmation. So, um, I stay optimistic.

• i don't think anybody would be interested in watching a movie about me giving myself some love, watching yaoi and porn, and reading fanfictions and smuts.

• No, that would be such a snooze-fest.

• The movie title will be 'My Lonely Life' and it would be a comedy because my love life is currently a joke.

• Nope, not good

What Guys Said 1

• "An Average Guy"
    "Meets An Average Girl"
    "Average Sex!"
    5/10