How do you guys feel if the girl is dominant on the relationship?

• Guys should be more dominant
  • Girls should be more dominant
  • It should be 50 50

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not voting because it "shouldn't" be anything.

There are no set rules to defining your role in a relationship. Certain things come natural to each individual- whether that's submission, dominance, or an equal split.

If you try to conform to something you are not it's bound to fail.

Most Helpful Girl

• i want a relationship where we're a team. i don't ever want to feel like i wear the pants all the time. I've experienced that shit twice and it's ridiculous. like surely i can't be that challenging to some people -.-

What Guys Said 10

• There is no "should" about it unless you are saying that it should be whatever works for the people in the relationship. My mother is dominant in my parents relationship, I am dominant in my relationship both work beautifully. It is more about finding the right match to your own personality than it is about who "should" be dominant.

• I think the term "dominance" in a relationship is an overtrivialization with negative consequences.

I voted C) because I don't define dominance in a relationship, it just doesn't make sense to me.

• Impossible to answer. It SHOULD be whatever it is that is natural for the couple

• Sounds like fun to me although i do think i would like it if it was -
    girl 65%-boy 35% in my relationship.

• If she is dominant, I am sort of okay unless she wants to drill me with a huge strap-up.

• If a girl is more dominant in the relationship you feel like a little kid and she is the mom.

• I'm submissive, so I'd love a girl who is dominant.

• I'd say it was nice to meet you, bye.

• I love dominant girls ;)

• The only dominant one in each situation is the one with the most efficient decision.

What Girls Said 4

• It should be 50 50!

• Whatever the couple wants, in my opinion. I'm the dominant one in my relationship, and I love it (my boyfriend loves being submissive).

But if someone prefers "traditional" roles where the man is dominant, then I don't mind either. I just wouldn't date those people.

• It should be whatever the f*ck the two people want it to be. Who cares and who makes up the rules of your life but YOU?

• It should be equal