Girls, that sleep with guys on the first date, what makes you do it?

2

What Girls Said 2

• My friend has done this multiple times, I won't judge her but it's not for m, e I think sex is so much more enjoyable with someone I ham attracted to mentally and physically, the person who they are on the first date may not be the person who they actually are. Anyway she does this because she usually is drunk- and she usually is seeking JUST sex

• What would make a guy sleep with a girl on the first date?

• lol are you serious? if you are, you know that a guy would pretty much sleep with any girl just to bust a nut! girls, even tho, WHEN THEY DO sleep with a guy on the first date, its obvious that they just want sex, but they won't always sleep with just any guy on the first date. guys mostly will. so dont even come at me with that feminist bs, because it is indeed a legit question to ask!

• I like that you gathered "feminist" bs from my question 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh man you guys kill me.
      Firstly if you will fuck any girl that's willing I'm sorry that you've hit such a low point. Yeah ik a lot of guys will, but most still have some form of standards.
      A guy fucks a girl cause he wants to fuck..
      A girl fucks a guy cause she wants to fuck. It isn't complicated

• For the record, it isn't something I would do, but I see sex differently than a lot of people these days.