How differently do you feel when 1.) you break up with the other. Or 2.) they broke up with you? miss them? how often?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never break up with someone without a valid reason. I would feel bad, f course. But I'd try to be as cordial about it, so as to not make her feel too bad. I might miss her a bit too.

On the other hand, if she broke up with me, I would cut her out of my life that instant, and she would just be a stranger to me from that point onwards. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her, and I would hope that I never have to see her again in my life. And no question of 'missing' someone who thought I was not good enough for her./

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope I never find out.

What Guys Said 2

• 1- I'll think about "the good times" once in a while, but I wouldn't miss her romantically wanting her back because I broke it off 4 a reason.
    2- Think of her very OFTEN, and would have the feeling of just reaching out to her and fix whatever broke.

• 1) I feel bad for having wasted their time.
    2) fuck that bitch I don't need her. (Crying on the inside)

What Girls Said 1

• 1) with other? hmm... i don't care
    2) it hurts like hell