What are the odds he's cheating on me?

I've been in a relationship for a year now. It's a ldr and I have never met the guy but I know for a fact he is who he says he is. However he always used to message me in the mornings after a night out at the bar with his friends but the past two times he has replied to me around 3 pm.. Should I consider the chance he isn't on his phone because he hooked up with someone? I know this whole thing sounds weird to you but I am very much in love and he seems to love me too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Or it can simply be a case of him over drinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should just ask him but don't be too obvious

What Guys Said 4

• All LDRs are almost bound to fail, seriously... I wouldn't call it a ''relationship'' though, chances of him being on a dating site is probably high... Find some one whom you can interact physically... I was on an LDR as well and the feeling can be quite frustrating, especially when you see your friends go out with their SO's.

• No, paranoid woman.

• He could just be sleeping it off.

• If it has been a year and you have never met him, he may not even realize he is in a relationship.

What Girls Said 0