Should there be a dating app just for black people?

Let's face it, apps like Tinder and all that fucking suck if you're black, in fact, they fucking suck if you're any minority. Should there be an app just for black people or even just minorities, in that case? After all, Tinder is practically just for white people.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Minority - depends on where you live...
    Sounds weird to be excluding people > there would probably be a LOT less people on those kinds of apps - and someone who might be open to dating a person of another race or ethnicity wouldn't bother signing up for that specific app - because they probably wouldn't even think of it...
    When a person sees another cute person on the street - it's probably not the ethnicity they're attracted to - it's the overall look... If you're not attractive to people on that app - chances are you won't be attractive any more on any other app...

• Except reality doesn't conform to anything you said, you live in a nice little PC world where everyone loves each her and the world is just fucking color blind, well, real people aren't like that, and many honestly do consider race and ethnicity a big factor in who they date, whether they'll consciously admit it to themselves or not

• @asker Just stop talking because you keep making yourself look more ignorant everytime.

• @jack_Daniels1 You're the freak commenting on everyone else's posts

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• How would you feel if there was an app just for white people to find dates?

Besides, I'm a white woman who finds men of color attractive. I'm sorry your luck isn't going well right now on those apps, but having apps for certain races is racist and narrows your chances of finding someone.

• Read my other responses, ready?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT

• @medical2523 The idea of what I was saying is that you might fall unexpectedly. That would mean wanting to be with her, lol.

• Not likely

• Once again, I know plenty of black men are considered attractive and datable. I literally know plenty of black men who have girlfriends. It isn't always about skin unless the person you are initiating has racial preference. It doesn't mean if you're black, you're doomed.

Let's just be real: if a girl doesn't like you, it's more likely that you're just not attractive than it is because of your skin. Or your attitude is absolute shit and your personality is unappealing.

• Blackpeoplemeet. com

• No they is one already just google!

• I mean... I'm gonna have to say yes and I really don't want to, but it's slightly true. I don't think those apps were MADE for white people, I just think that they use them more. Should it be made specifically for blacks or minority's? No... But it should open a certain door for them

• There are dating sites for a specific demographic. (blackpeoplemeet) But I think having too much of this will divide the races even more. I find men from other races attractive and would swipe them, it just depends on the girl.

• I am a black female and I do well on Tinder.

• I don't see anything wrong with it people have their preferences and are attracted to what they are attracted to so it makes sense to look for apps that support and make it easier to find what they are looking for.

• There is one called black people meet. com

• I wanna look into this tired of trying to date white girls it dosent work

• there's probably several.

• There is one.

• no maybe an app for racist pieces of shit but they don't even deserve it

• It's not racist have you seen what happens on dating sites I'm mixed and I have a extremely hard time

• Yes.

• Should there be a dating app just for white people?
    Should there be a dating app for just for Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander people?
    should there be a dating app for just for Asian people?

I guarantee you apps like Tinder do not "fucking suck" because you're black, white, pink, orange. It's because your personality doesn't match the other person, or you're not attractive towards the other person (attractiveness isn't always based off of race).

• Black people should have their own state.

• Black People Meet doesn't have an app?

Speaking of which this video is pretty funny
    http://youtu.be/G76YVyoa6BA

• And hold up wtf are you using any of these apps or sites you're under 18 I'm sure there's a bunch of girls that live by you that you can date the last thing you need to do is meet some woman online and she kidnaps and rapes and kills you or its really a guy and does the exact same thing.

• exactly what I said.

What Guys Said 21

• well there are sites and apps for black dating

tinder is not for white people, in fact unless specified no site is "just" for one race. there are definite white people on tinder who would be intersted in a black man

clearly you've just not encountered those people

• Nooo. One of my buddies is black and does pretty well on tinder. One time we visited a different state for a week for work. He hooked up with a girl within a week and was taking to two others. Lol!
    I think some white girls def have a thing for black guys and so you can stand out.

• You know your question reminds me of this comic strip:

http://i.imgur.com/Ypq7dbR.jpg

Tinder only sucks if your ugly and/or poor.

• Not really, statistically, black and Asian males do worse in online dating just in general, regardless of looks, compared to white males. Case in point, average white males do just as good if not better than Asian models on tinder.

• "Tinder only sucks if your ugly and/or poor."

Life sucks if your ugly and/or poor.

Also, I liked the strip, it's funny, but inaccurate. In dating, there is nothing wrong in dating preference.

• I used to think like that (when I was your age) and I think it was the main reason why I never was able to date. As soon as I started thinking differently another world opened up for me.

Now it's different. My White friends, my Asian friends, my Latino friends and anything in between say I have an advantage because I am black. They are wrong however.

I can compete with any white guy not because I am supposedly so great but because I let skin color not be an obstacle. And so can you. Sure, some girls love blond hair and then I don't have much to offer. Some girls like dark skin and then he doesn't have much to offer. Some girls are neutral about these things and then it's 50/50.

Are there stereotypes around back? Yes. But just see it as a challenge to show them that it's just a stereotype. Just don't let skin color become an obstacle.

• How would you feel about a dating app that was only for Caucasians?

• Well, there's Black People Meet. I think that's a dating website.
    On that note, what is the deal with this self-segregation movement? Black Culture, BET, Black People Meet, Ebony Magazine, etc. Unlike any other ethnicity, black people, and I say black people and not African American because that discludes Aboriginal Americans although they are lumped into the black community in most cases, have the most distinct sub-culture, especially so considering the general lack of language barriers that other ethnic groups have, such as the Latin American ethnicities. Any reason as to why there is such a distancing taken by black people today?

• Race-baiting bullshit. Apparently, EVERYTHING sucks if you're black, except for all the affirmative action.

If you think there should be a black Tinder, make it. You could call it "Blinder," with the short 'i.' How cool would that be?

Oh, I like black chicks. Would white people be able to use it? I mean, because black people can use Tinder.

• I'm all for it, what ever, but can you imagine the harpy screeching if there was a white person only app?

• Whites being the 8% of the world, but he is bitching about being a minority. Seems legit.

• 1st of all the shit that you just said is ignorant on so many levels as well as racist. plus you are under the age of 18 and children should not be on those sites or apps at all. instead of trying to get your little pecker wet, maybe you should just concentrate on school first.

• I think there is one http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com

• Tinder is for white guys and girls of any race. Girls of any race do fine on Tinder. It's just the girls who are picky in race and skin color, not the guys.

• Www.blackpeoplemeet.com
    They had a TV commercial

• Dude, white girls love black guys, haven't you heard? They're all the rave.

• There are several just Google it!

• I thought there already was one

• sure why not? you got Christian mingle, muslim mingle, why not black mingle too

• There is no "should" or "shouldn't". If there is a demand, the market will provide.

• Why do we need an app in the first place? What happened to meeting someone face to face?

• there prolly already is

• Eh, they're not that much better when you're white...