Is it awful or awesome that I'm going on 4 first dates today?

I don't know why all these guys want to go out with me all of a sudden, and all on Sunday.

Maybe it's some kind of conspiracy. Hopefully just a weird coincidence...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, good luck with that!
    I hope you don't get too confused and have everything well coordinated ;P

What Guys Said 4

• You might be a bit burnt out by date 3 and 4 that could ruin an otherwise good opportunity.

• That is bad. You are dating 3 other guys behind each others back. As soon as you accept a date from the first guy, you should not be accepting dates from other people. That is shallow and something a slut/player does.

• You don't just become exclusive with a person after accepting a date with them

• Well, if your social life grants you opportunity to juggle 2 or more women at the same time, hats off bud! But, women typically do not like to be shared and feel betrayed when lied to or kept in the dark about you dating other women at the same time. As a fellow man, I wish you all the best, but if it ever catches up to you one day and blows up in your face, remember I told you so!

• There's nothing to blow up if there's no talk of exclusivity

• A 1st date with 4 different guys isn't bad. 4 dates in 1 day is bad though

• Awful... why just why

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds hard to manage, but if you can do it, you can do it. It might be awkward though if you find that guy #2 is amazing and you both want to spend the rest of the day together but then you're like, "Um, sorry, I have another date at noon, soooo..."

• Try not to mix their names up. They don't like that.

• Now you're making me nervous lol. I won't!

• I'm just saying. I've done that before.

• Awful in my opinion, especially if they don't know about each other. It's like serial dating.