Will my boyfriend think I'm easy now?

K this is my first real relationship. So I'm not really sure what's proper and what isn't. But yeah. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months and yesterday we finally made out for the first time. But during our makeout things got real heated and he put his hands under my bra. I didn't stop him.. However I did stop him when he tried to put his hand in my pants. Do you think he'll think I'm too easy now?

Most Helpful Guy

• His response and reaction to you stopping him should tell you a lot about him. Was he understanding and apologetic? Or was he irked and let down, sort of insulted/upset? I hope he was the first description. You want someone who is patient and understanding of you. And absolutely not, you're not easy.

• He was apologetic. I'm just scared that like one day if he wants more and I choose to not give it to him, what's going to happen? I don't know I feel like I'm worrying over nothing

• Would you feel more comfortable if you were the one who decided when to give him more? You don't want him to be the one to decide? If that's the case, you need to say something. Let him know your thoughts. Otherwise, he will be stuck guessing and wondering and it may lead to uncomfortable situations later on. Simply tell him your relationship is going to go at your pace, and let him know what your not ready for. Trust me, it will be a relief for him to know where the line is set. You just need to remember you set that line, so it's up to you to cross it when you are ready.

• Okay, I took your advice and he really was relieved. Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 5

• No, after three months it seems like you are taking things very slow. Just my opinion of it.

The fact you stopped him would make him think you are not "easy".

• He's your boyfriend... if he thinks that then he isn't a very good one.

• no, you're good

• Great... I thought, he's so gentle

• i think all the girls are easy if they let other men to touch them before marriage!

What Girls Said 1

• 3 months no, none of what you've described equal "too easy" but out of curiosity, how old are you? He?

• Both 18

• kissed, held hands, cuddled, etc.

• That's nice.