Girls, Is my girlfriend too abusive?

I kissed another girl and told my girlfriend. She then cried and slapped me hard. She beat me really hard and yelled at me. Her best friend landed some punches in me. I told my girlfriend that I still loved her, and both of them rolled their eyes at me. Why did they have to hurt me so hard? We all make mistakes!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have cheated, but she was WAY out of line by physically attacking you!

She is definitely abusive. Get out now, pack your stuff and sever all contact with her. Call the cops if you need to, this is essentially domestic violence.

What Girls Said 11

• if this is true, yes that's too abusive. it's not ok for her or her friend to beat you.

• Well there is nothimg and i do mean nothing that could make even the sanest most levelheaded girl more crazy then sexual competition and although your honesty Was comendable you should have a told her alone and b ducked and rolled your ass outta there

• Is Sunday like troll day?

• Cheating isn't a mistake ☹ but one slap was appropriate the rest seemed un called for especially when her friend jumped in to answer you question yeah she's abusive but being cheated on is hurtful she was controlled by the emotions

• You got what you deserve

• I say get out
    Dont want her to get mad and go to far
    Seen about girls sterilizing their bf😪
    Women can abuse. worse than men and get away with more. you want her to beat your future kids? Na get out now you will find someone better

• I would've beat ur ass too

• That is abusive and should not have happened. You deserve to be dumped though. You cheated...

• Yes the slapping part was appropite but the rest was abuse

• She shouldn't have hit you but you shouldn't have cheated...

• I smell a troll.

• I am not one.

• I've seen this same post, just slightly altered, 3 different times.

I'm not being mean, I'm just simply calling it out.

• I agree with you