He's my ex BUT recently, we've been texting a little and even flirting a tiny bit when we talk. This is pretty huge for him because I know for a fact that he won't flirt with any of his exes.
Despite the flirting, he keeps rampantly liking other girls photos on social media. I know it shouldn't bother me. But it does. I just wonder why on earth he'd even bother flirting with me if he was just gonna continue liking these other girls photos and blatantly trying to move on.
I guess it's confused me a bit is all. Is he trying to block me out or has he genuinely moved on... or is he just kidding himself?
- He's moved on0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- He's not quite moved past you yet25% (1)50% (2)38% (3)Vote
- He's just getting an ego boost from you25% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
- He's trying to force himself to move on by liking all these other photos0% (0)25% (1)12% (1)Vote
- Hard to tell50% (2)25% (1)38% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
He is not over you, and he is looking to see if you two can get back together. Liking other girls on social media he might be taking the first step to moving on, but he has no bites.
If you are interested tell him you are interested, and to stop liking other girls on social media. If not tell him you are not. If you want him to move on the fastest way would be fixing him up with someone.1
- Show AllShow Less