Do older men think of young women sexually?

Do older men (like in their 50s) think of young women sexually? (Young ladies in their 20-25ths).

i have always wondered if men at that age think of a younger woman in a sexual manner even when they are married already.

• Yes they do think of younger women sexually! Regardless if they are married and older.
  • No they are settle, they don't think of women like that!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure they do, however not in the same way younger guys do. For older guys they're thinking is more involved then just sex. And when it comes to sex they're more into their partner and their partners needs than they are them selves.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-no-matter-old-get.html

For MOST men, regardless of age, women in their 20s are the most attractive women. It's really that simple. And, just to be clear, "attractive" means "want to bang."

Here is a graph from the OK Cupid survey:

www.robslink.com/SAS/democd74/okc_rating_men3.png

Notice that ALL men, regardless of age, find women around 20-21 to be the most attractive.

blogs.sas.com/.../okc_rating_women3.png

Women, on the other hand, tend to find men a year or two older than she is to be the most attractive, until she is in her 40s, and then it starts trending younger, until around 50 when she finds men a couple of years younger to be most attractive.

A great deal of this is based on biology/reproductive strategy that has been programmed into our instincts by Natural Selection. Younger women near the beginning of their fertile period are the most attractive because they have the greatest number of child-bearing years, while men lack a biological "expiration date" and also tend to build more and more resources over their lifespans.

• Sure we do !! Hell they haven't got me in a box yet

• why wouldn't they it is nature and natural for guys to do so and for women as well

• Assuming he still had a healthy level of testosterone in his system and therefore a sex drive. Then yes, yes they still get turned on by younger women. Tastes differ however. I'm only 25, but a lot of 18-19 year Olds to me just look like kids and I don't find them attractive in that way. But every now and then you'll see a younger woman that turns you on.
    I imagine it's the same for guys in their 50's. Not all younger women turn them on, but some do.

• Men think of women sexually quite often, regardless of how old he is or how old she is.

• women think of younger men sexually too, a lot of cougars have approached me u know

• is that a real question... ?

• Yes... Old men always reminisce

• I do, but I'm not that old, I'm only in my late 30's. Older guys are most likely not interested in young girls, due to their lack of sex hormones.

• Of course they do. They still got a dick, balls, and a male brain.

• Google fetlife or ddlg... loads do

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. That's why you see so many rich old men dating young, attractive women...

• All the time, sometimes even making complete fools of themselves.

• Of course they do

• Most older women think young men are sexy too! I was watching a baseball game with my 80 year old grandma this summer and she even mentioned how sexy the new rookie was!

• 30-35, or even 37-39 guys yes, no doubt... but older guys are too old and probably impotent, so there is no reason for them to think of young women sexually :P