You ever feel like tinder gives you the most incompatible matches?

While it's blatantly obvious that Tinder is mostly appearance based and it's more geared towards hookups, you ever feel like the matches you get are very incompatible in terms of conversation and common interest?

While appearance does matter to an extent, you gotta have some common interests, at least some, as well as good conversation to make it amount to anything. I mean the person doesn't have to be exactly like you but I can't count how many times where I've matched with girls on tinder, ended up meeting them and they end up being very quiet and look at me awkward when I don't have shit to say all the time.

It's like a conversation takes more than one fucking person.

Most Helpful Guy

• It can't, it isn't on my phone.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know, my account was deleted within a day of joining. I don't know why. Everything on my profile was legit. I didn't do anything to break the rules. I just said screw it after that and went to another website.

• I do not feel that way. Everyone I've met on Tinder has kindly recognized me as unacceptably boorish and a racist misogynistic "motherfucker" appropriately.

• It's used for sex.

• I've only had sex from that site once. Most girls I've met, I wasn't in situations where I could have sex with them as we were meeting in public places. Not that it was my goal exactly.