Potential Boyfriend stealer?

So me and this guy aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend but we're like a thing. Anyway there is this really pretty girl that has a crush on him, but he tells me that he doesn't like her. The crazy part is they're actually neighbor's and i saw him on her snapchat. They were sitting on her couch watching movies and i think he spent the night because she made another video with him in it the next day. like who knows what they done? Im kinda upset about this! Should i hv every right to be or am i overreacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you don't have any "right" to react to it at all because you aren't in a relationship. He's free to do as he pleases, and so are you. This does sound like a bad sign though, especially if he did spend the night with her. The real questions are these: Do you trust what he's said about not having a romantic interest in her? If you trust him and have "a thing," then why not make this a relationship?

What Guys Said 4

• You should be extremely concerned. that bitch is about to or already have stole ur boyfriend.

• You should be concerned. Very.

• The way I see it, there's no such thing as having a "thing" with someone.

You're either dating, or you're not. So it sounds to me like he has every right to do whatever he did or didn't do. The same goes for you.

• Lemme tell ya... Guys CAN'T say NO to a hot girl... they just can't

So if the girl is flirting with your guy, that's pretty ominous... Sorry but I'm just being a realist :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me like you should probably jump on making that relationship official because he's technically not yours so to an extent anyone can have him. That being said they're neighbors and probably good friends as a result.