Relationships make me sick! Can anyone relate?

Relationships make me sick? Okay even watching a sappy movie, I can't. They make me wanna throw up. Or cry. Because I want that, and don't have it. I literally have to get up out and leave the room because it makes me so sick and mad. I don't understand why I can't simply watch a film. When I see them make out and flirt, it makes my heart sink, and I feel worthless. Why won't anyone love me? Why am I not good enough? Is there something wrong with me for feeling sick? Like I get mad/sad/sick all at the same time? I don't understand what is going on! Someone please help! Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I get that with porn or sex scenes. Like its something I want but can't get, so porn actually pisses me off more than excite me. I get super jello with sex scenes. It's simply because you want that experience and don't have it. Them the movie highlights this for you. Sucks fucking balls.

Most Helpful Girl

• They make me sick in a "I can't fucking stand that shit, get it the hell away from me" type of way.

What Guys Said 2

• I just get resentful and disinterested.

• I agree. Ever since I ended things with my ex, I want nothing to do with relationships.

What Girls Said 0