Met a guy online, things were going great. Where's it go wrong?

We were talking about meeting in December was setting dates and it was good. We just clicked. Then he just stopped answering. Its been two days, we were talking pretty much all the time. Is it over or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• He got another woman...
    it happens always in online world...

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys you meet on line are in contact with many girls, you are probably not exclusive. The chances are high that he'll be meeting up with other girls too. Try not to get too attached to him just yet , until you know him better.

Usually with guys online you build an image of what they are like as a person , and how your life could be together. Then When you do meet up , your illusion becomes shattered, as you discover they aren't the person you thought they were.

It has only been two days, so give him the benefit of the doubt. You don't really know his "life", so when you talk to guys online you have to make allowances for when they don't get in contact. Personally I would never date a guy online, I need emotional security. This type of relationship would make me feel emotionally unsafe.

If he lets you down once , I'd assume he is busy. Twice... unreliable , and three times... taking the piss and playing you. So just be careful that you aren't setting yourself up for a heartbreak. 💚

What Guys Said 1

• he wasn't interested to begin with, he just wanted to squeeze some nudes outta u then bounce ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Well, without any more details I can't be sure.

The best thing you could do is ask him.

Maybe he's just busy.

• nah. I've been in your place. he might be busy or he just doesn't really text first or much. maybe you should text him and ask?