Guys, What type of girls do you prefer?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it's very hard to explain.

• Lol wdym? 😂

• I actual found mine... but you never dream that won't love U back:-( Worst day of my life by far, and I've had my last rites read to me, 20 broken bones, lost my health/ career/ boyfriend, had a heart attack on my B'day and such a shit life that I even told my mother I was better off not being born. That's how bad Finding/Losing the girl of your dreams, still see her everytime I close my eyes and it's been 3yrs since we broke up.

• @NJ_Casanova wow... sorry to hear that.

What Guys Said 15

• Your question is too vague.
    Is your question about appearances, interest, personality, introvert/extrovert, ect?
    I prefer all girls in all shapes and sizes.
    Just like what works on some girls will will not work on them all.
    I would say i have a long "check list" of things she has to meet after appearances. You could be the hottest girl in the world, but if we can't have a conversation then it not going to go anywhere.

• The 'types' of girls are so different it's best you specify in which field are we talking about.
    Girly or tomboyish? Short or tall? Thin or fat? Quiet or loud? Nerdy or outgoing?
    In my case it will the first out of the two.

• Confident, light hearted, sexy/sensual and aggressive and appreciative of what she has ;-)

Negatives-
    - argumentative ( they usually have "resting bitchface") could never have a normal conversation without it turning into an argument. #1 reason a hot girl is still single, RED FLAG.
    - can't make up her mind or doesn't have an opinion on a choice question.
    - insecure/ constantly complaining about her weight/looks. If your S. O. think your beautiful than you are.

• The ones who take photos of them in B&W and wear cute hats, im kidding :D <3
    I prefer a smart girl, not very confident so i can give her all the confidence she needs, shy, funny, looks don't really matter to me, but most importantly her overall personality i mean she needs to be a nice girl and not one of them bad girls.
    But that's only if its something serious, if its only sex... i couldn't care less what kind of person is she.

• Petite and shy, though intelligent. I've found girls with Aspergers to be very attractive to me, it's just that shy personality I find very cute.

• A kind of girl that shares the same morals as me, doesn't take love for granted. A girl i can talk endless of hours and never get tired of her voice

• Loyal and loving girls. Independent too.

• The smart, hot, funny, chill, sexy, honest, loyal, ambitious kind.

• Intelligent ones

• Dominant, confident, assertive, and perhaps even slightly masculine.

Intelligence is also a plus.

• I like the really feminine ones.

• One with big boobs, skinny and big ass

• Laid back girls.

• The one that will take off her clothes and have sex with me

• I'm looking to marry my best female freind so to speak. When you get old body type kind of goes out the window. You want to be with someone that you easily get along with. The rest will fall into place.