Is Bali a good place to lay white female expats / tourists?

I'm an Indonesian male, I always wanted to move to US / EU but now I haven't found a way / job yet and as you all know it's not that easy to find a job in the US if you're not a citizen or skilled. So I was thinking that moving to bali which is not that far from my city would be a good first step, at least I will be surrounded by white people.

I'm an aspiring Pick-Up Artist. Do you have any tips to pick up / lay white female expats / tourist in SEA countries as a local guy that can increase my chances of success?

Few things to note :

- I'm not native Indonesian, I'm an Indonesian citizen of Chinese origin.
- I'm 22 and about to obtain my bachelor's degree in hospitality.
- I'm short ( 5'6" / 167cm ) but not very short in this country.
- My English skill is well above average here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of Australian tourists for the taking.

• Do you have any tips to pick up / lay white female expats / tourist in SEA countries as a local guy that can increase my chances of success?

• But they didn't have sex.

• No. Good luck finding a mate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is it that foreigners like you see it as an achievement if they do this or do that with white people? Can't you fuck your own?

• I can't

• Then why fuck whites?

• Cuz more sexually attracted to them.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have the knowledge to answer your question, but what I do know, is that Bali has breathtakingly beautiful areas.

What Guys Said 0