Interracial relationships?

What your opinion on interracial relationships? Have you ever been in one? If so, but it didn't work out. Would you ever get in another one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in one right now. It is eye opening. There's not a boring moment. Just by looking at each other is extremely interesting and exciting. She is very attracted to me and I am very attracted to her. Opposites attract. And the sex is great, just thinking about it with her makes me argh. Anyways, interracial relationships is great. It puts you on a whole new level of life and romance.

~ from a Malaysian guy with his Russian girl. Years into the relationship

What Guys Said 3

• Who gives a shit? It's your relationship and besides I think people play the race card to much. All I see is people trying to live their life like everyone else

• been with many different women

• i don't like it.

What Girls Said 1

• I live in an area that's extremely diverse and I've dated many people of different races just because I didn't grow up with racial boundaries by neighborhoods or location or anything, and it'd be kinda weird (for me) if I only dated white guys.