Why would she ask me if I was on a date?

Background about my crush: I first asked my crush out at the end of September. She did not accept the date and told me that she will think about it. A month ago, she presented me a bad news that she have chosen another guy over me as her boyfriend and that she have officially rejected me.

Yesterday, I was hanging out with a female friend of mine (one on one hang out) in downtown. My phone buzzed and my crush sent me a text "ohh.. I just saw you in dt with a girl... good for you :P"

I immediately called her and say
"Haha, I did not notice you at all, where were you?"
She then answered "I am on the bus going back home from a job interview."
Then she added "Are you on a date?"
I answered "No, I was not." Then I hesitated for a bit (I want to tell her that I still like her, but it will be awkward since the other girl was with me. I end up not telling her).
She then reply "It's OK, you do not need to explain."

After calling her, I then replied to her message "Too bad that the girl isn't you, lol."
She did not reply to that message.

-Were there any intentions when she asked that question?

What was in her mind when she saw me with that girl?
-Will she think I am a player?
-Will she think I am more desirable?
-Will she think that I already moved on?

Most Helpful Guy

• She hoping that you moved on. That's why she texred that, as a way to see if you look at other women, and because it's a nice thing to do.

She might think you're more desirable, but likely not enough to swing the vote.

That being said, maybe I'm wrong. Don't know
    Good luck though

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0