Guys do you have a problem with girls that are almost always cuddly?

• No problem with cuddly girls
  • Don't like cuddly girls
The reason why I'm asking this question is because my last boyfriend hated that I was always cuddly. He hated being touched.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, I would adore such girls! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I understand hating being touched. This one chick gave me a hug--two hugs, actually, and one after she knew I disliked being touched--and I said, "Don't touch me, god damn it." Then she turns around and hugs me again a couple months later. That time I just quietly endured, 'cause people were looking at me like I was crazy--like it's fine for a female to touch a man whenever they want, but if I went up to hug a female, she could put me in prison. Anyway...

But for a girlfriend? Touching is sort of an important thing in a relationship. Of course, I might understand if it happened entirely too often. Like, he's trying to change the oil and you cling to his back. You can have too much of anything. Hell, you can drown if you drink too much water. So, like anything else, it depends on 'how cuddly'. Are we talking occasional carebear here or like boredombash.com/.../Overly-Attached-Girlfriend.jpg

• Im the type of guy who doesn't like being touched all the time. So i dont need to hold hands, and do that hug walking thing some couples do.
    That being said i dont mind if we are home watching tv and just cuddle a little then.
    I just dont want to be "glued" to someone 24/7

• I love cuddling with the right girl.

• We'd get along then :)

• cuddling is great

• I'd prefer cuddly women.

• I'd love that kind of girl

• Nope my favourite pastime.

• guys look for such girls (most of them anyway). but like everything in life, too little or too much is bad.

• I love it girls are being cute and cuddly

• what? just black and white? where's the grey

• I don't like to be touched. But I'm happy to cuddle with the right girl.

• ur old man didn't like to be touched? Then y be in a relationship

• I left him. I had to it was getting to bad there.

• I love cuddly girls ;)

What Girls Said 3

• No problem with cuddly girls

• The last guy was a weirdo. I've had one like that, and it made me insecure like you feel now about cuddling. It's normal to want physical intimacy to a varying degree for each person, but no cuddling is more of an intimacy issue.

• Most guys are actually more cuddly than girls, I read.