How do you ask a guy out via message and where to go?

So I met this cool guy a few weeks ago and I have only met him once but we talk a lot on whatsapp and he goes to my brothers school. I want to ask him out , just to hang out, not a proper date because I have only met him once. He is on this long hiking week thing their school does but when he comes back I really want to meet up with him during the holidays which are soon.

Any suggestions on where to go and how to ask him so It doesn't seem like i am asking him on a proper date but that i am interested in him?

I have never asked a guy to go out with me before and I don't know how to do it...

Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• So do you want it to become serious later or what?

• Well I want to get to know him better so i guess it is better to see how the "date" goes (if he says yes) and then move on from there. I don't have any experience dating , people have asked but i didn't like them in that way... but there is something about this guy

What Girls Said 1

• Go on a movie date. Just message him and say "hey so this movie is out and I wanted to go see it. Would you want to come see it with me if you're free?"