How should I handle a guy who responds a days later to a text?

Known this guy for a while yes we've been having sex too... So I called him a few days ago and he didn't get back to me until today and said he's "in dc and will be coming back soon" I had called him and text him Friday and that's wheat he responded with today. Is it inconsiderate because he got back to me so late? He has told me he liked me before and he would ask questions like "could u see yourself being with a man like me"... Then he'll have his moments where he wants to be a "jerk" he'll change the channel if I'm watching somethibg etc... Anyway, since he responded days later, how can I handle this so he won't take me for granted

Most Helpful Guy

• He has a low interest level in you.

You don't have the power or the control, he does and he's executing it to perfection. You're on his back burner, you're the option while another woman is the priority. You're the garlic bread and she is the spicy chicken wings.

Most Helpful Girl

• just relax and act normal

What Guys Said 4

• He already takes you for granted because you let him have everything with no strings attached. He is not talking to you most likely because he is chasing other girls. I am not sure what you are expecting from this guy since it sounds like you are friends with benefits. And if that is what it is, the moment you put any pressure on him he will drop you. Best of luck

• Why does he have to "take me for granted" can't a woman want a no strings attached relationship?

• Yes she can but then she shouldn't also act like they are in a relationship and that he owes her anything or should be answering texts like a boyfriend

• Don't let him have what he wants from u

• respond to him two days later...

• he wants to be a jerk by changing the channel? does he tell you that or does he just change the channel? perhaps you're reading too much into it and he was just busy/dealing with other things?

• I was watching something and he would change the channel. He doesn't do this all of the time. He did it once or twice. My question is, should I just not answer his texts since he responded late?

• How about the other guys who say he's using me or taking me for granted

• well they have a good point too. if you have sex with a guy early on he may have just got all he wanted. im just presenting the other side of the argument. its up to you to decide if he has got what he wanted and doesn't want an actual relationship with you.

perhaps give him a chance and if he does it again then leave him.

What Girls Said 1

• he's not into you...