Guys, would you date a black girl?

Have you ever dated a black girl? Any reason why you like or don't like black women?

• Yes I would date a woman from any race.
  • I have never dated a black girl but I would like too.
  • No, I would never date a black woman.
  • I have never thought about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as her black father didn't kill me lol. Depends I wouldn't date a black girl just to look politically correct and like do it as a status thing I'd date one if I was physically attracted to her, liked her personality, and if she didn't date me just to use me for her own benefit just like with an other girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a white guy before and I'm black so there's that. Lots of people outside of our race would date us and it depends on the individual. :)

What Guys Said 35

• Black booty, white booty, red booty, purple booty.
    Booty is booty.

• If I were single, and she was kind and attractive to me, then I would never let the color of her skin be a factor.

I did go on one date with a black girl and she was very sweet and pretty.

• I've been on a date with a black woman once but it didn't amount to anything. I remember she was really shy and either didn't want to or was too nervous to contribute to the conversation in any kind of constructive way. Just wasn't a very good date so I didn't call her back.
    I remember she did send send a text afterwards that just said "hi" and I didn't respond.

I'm sure that was just an individual thing though so I would still date a black woman if we clicked.
    I mean there are lots of positives about black women. I mean, black don't crack right?
    They can have some nice looking round arses too.

• I've never dated a black woman, but I wouldn't mind to date one.
    If she's everything I need in a woman, I don't care what color she is, I'm going after her.

• Yes i have... she was sexy sexy

• I've dated two black women in my life. For any woman I date it comes down to one thing: Her Strut. Bob Seger and I have that in common.

• Why wouldn't you?

• Depends. Is she Ethiopian/Eritrean? Religion is pretty important to me being Eastern Orthodox, and Ethiopia/Eritrea is traditionally an Orthodox nation so I would be pretty open to such a marriage. As for an American Black girl? Well, I'm indifferent. As a Mexican-American, there is nothing I find particularly desirable about them but nothing I find particularly bad about them either.

• Yup; I love black women.

• If I were single and I liked her then sure.

• i have a wouldn't do it again.

one was an overachiever. she was half gernman and half jamaican and her dad was never in her life... pretty much a hit and run on her mother. she was raised by her german high middle class family with lots of support and magaged to become an accountant/realtor making 200k a yr at 24 years old already owned 2 properties.
    she was great except she had too much to prove and was way too materialistic.

the second was from a more modest background. again, biological father wasn't present. she was negative all the time complaining she deserves better... always complaining about her job, her life etc. she never once paid for anything and wasn't the reciprocating type. i felt ripped off as i was always the one helping her out and she couldnt offer me anything... even when she could i feel she wasn't treated well herself and she didn't know how to deal with relatinoships... the give and take aspect of it... only took

i m sure there's good in every race but its slimmer with black people in general. its fact. plus they are not my top choices of physical attraction. i love white and Asian girls... Spanish chicks are ususally ratchet and uneducated though attractive.

i like fare skinned educated females who were taught right and wrong/respect and wisdom since childhood. the chances seem to decrease with blacks and Spanish I've met.

i care who raises my future child... so no thanks.

• I am a black girl. I hope you change your mind because there are so many good women from my race. :)

• Id date any girl. As long as she is classy.

• I've never dated a black girl, but wouldn't be opposed

• I would yea :)

What I like about black women? I don't know, but people with great personalities are attractive

• I go more for personality so skin color really wouldn't matter, I would date a woman of any race

• can i get a hells yes!

• Yes i would, because my girlfriend is black. I love about her that she is easygoing, funny, confident, in my eyes the prettiest girl in the world and that she gives me so much love back. It´s hard to describe and i don´t know if that has something to do that she is black but she is just not comparable with the girls i was with before.

• Yes I'm crazy for the coco
    https://youtu.be/6vYnas6q3Sg

• I have dated black girls and if I ever found myself single again, would again.

• no. I am just not attracted to them. But the same is said for Asian and most all other groups.

• As someone who is three-fourths black and one-quarter white, I find the idea of dating a black girl to be unappealing to me. I've always imagined my soulmate being someone else who's essentially a different ethnicity than me. I don't know why, but the idea of copulating with someone else who's black, or close to black, like me has always seemed so weird :s I guess it would depend on the individual and how much I like them though *shrugs*

• How many times do I need to answer this question?

• It just depend on the person !

• If you make it all about race, you are leaving yourself wide open to being some kind of fetish.

• Oh no. I am not. I don't choose men based on their race. There is a hot white guy I am flirting with these days. It is my first time thinking about dating outside my race. I just wanted to know how people feel about it.

• WOW, you are living in Ethiopia? How is the violence working out for you?

• Yes, I would.

• Would never happen

• I am white. And I wish I could date a black woman

• lol forgive me for laughing "wish'

• @Afrochick , I say wish because none around here like white guys

• You're pretty and smart, but you're out of my league so I wouldn't ask you out.

• I think a lot of guys would like to date black women but they're afraid of social stigams that you guys would face and a lot simply think black women only want black men.

• Really? That is very odd because black women think white men only want white women. So we are kinda shy around them. We wouldn't go to them. It feels like we are imposing. :)

• IKR. lol. It is funny but also kinda sad. Can you imagine how many people have missed out on meeting someone wonderful because of this fear?

• You'll be upset to know that today I was riding public bus to my uni classes and this black girl who was incredibly gorgeous sat across from me and we ended up making eye contact a couple of times and she even smiled at me one of them and I completely wimped out and didn't say a word to her and just got off...

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 2