Why would someone try to date anyone that they didn't feel any chemistry with?

Most Helpful Girl

• From a girls pov sometimes we date guys that we don't actually have chemistry with because they're nice. Sometimes it's just that usually because the guys we do have chemistry with treat us horribly and we're trying to give someone different a shot. (Not saying girls don't have chemistry with nice guys they do but that's just 1 reason)
    Otherwise I'm not sure.
    Sometimes people just want to feel secure even if they don't have chemistry but I'm not sure

• Thanks for that perspective!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear of being alone, boredom and simply because they can?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I am not sure, some people do that yes, I don't know why exactly, I also wonder the same, I mean logically it doesn't make any sense to me. May be for some people chemistry isn't everything, I don't know just saying.

• I personally wouldn't.
    I don't lead people on. I state my intentions.

• Lonely, it's just physical or the guy has a lot of money and spoils the girl and "She likes that".

• i feel intellectual and emotional connection. based on commonalities and staff. i do not know it is a chemistry or not. i want that. i want to meet her based on that...

• If she's of age and not fat and ugly, most guys have chemistry with that. haha