What is Mr/Mrs right, for you?

I haven't been very unlucky when it comes to dating. I never seem to get past the friendship stage with people I actually like.
They tell me I'm amazing, but just for someone else... I'm 100% sure some have liked me, denied it, but can't seem to 'risk' anything... which I still dont understand.
So, what traits does your Mr/Mrs right need to have?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to consider, for a lot of people, it's Mr/Mrs right now instead of Mr/Mrs right. You might be Mrs right for a lot of people, but they feel too young to already tie themselves to a Mrs right at this stage of their lives.

• I love this response. Makes so much sense. Thank you.

• You're very welcome and thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 7

• "I'm 100% sure some have liked me, denied it, but can't seem to 'risk' anything... which I still don't understand."

- Just to try to shed a little light on this: A few months ago i went on a date with a girl which we clicked on so many levels, however it was revealed that she was just 21 and never had been in a serious relationship. If i was 22-24, we would've move forward however... for me personally... i don't want to be her first relationship. So i wanted more experience.

- In her mind i am sure she felt that same as you did, "we clicked and connected, why the heck didn't he call?"
    --> i ended the night cordially however... timing is wrong for us.

• Thank you for sharing

• Too hard to explain.

• My ideal wife would be blonde and petite with nice legs and small feet. Personality wise, smart and somewhat studious, but more in the quiet shy way than the vocal passionate loudmouth. Traditional values like religion, total fidelity, and submissiveness would be nice, as would a huge libido.

• I've already got her :)

• Right now on my right side there's a toilet paper dispenser.

Mr and Mrs right don't exist. It's all about compromising. It's about which compromises you're willing to live with.

• Here the 'for you' part.

• somebody who doesn't lie about anything

• Same beliefs (atleast same religion), should be loyal, humble, respect others and be intelligent 😏

What Girls Said 3

• Mr right should be the man i would like to spend my life next to,,,, the one i would want to sleep at night and wakeup next to in the morning... the one that will be here for me in the good and bad times... the one who is loyal/loving/passionate/sincere/caring

• I found my Mr Right a few months ago… And he is just charming.
    He loves music. He is honest and wants everyone to be honest. He dances like crazy around me and he isn't afraid of acting strange. He feels comfortable around me and loves nature. We can sit around, look at the sky and say nothing and it still won't feel awkward. He cares and makes me laugh. I feel worried about him when he doesn't contact me because I know that he would never just stop contacting me. He tells his family about me and he surprises me ever so often. He is just an amazing guy who wants his girl to feel like a queen…

• Same religion/practices it, similar views, modest.