I NEED AN ANSWER REALLY FAST ITS SO SERIOUSSS?

Guys, if you saw my last question this would make sense, if you didn't, well it wont! I regained moms trust back and then i lost is yesterday, I told her i had to stay afterschool for art or wtv and i stayed afterschool with my boyfriend and my brother saw us and he called mom, he's an ass i know. My mom went rage, took my phone AGAIN! and she's like i dont trust you anymore. I wanna talk to my dad and tell him to give me and chance and give my boyfriend a chance because the whole fight was really misslead. My dad can be more like a friend to me rather than my mom, its like mom has serious trust issues, i honestly believe she does. I wanna tell my dad and if he is chill about it than im gonna make him meet my boyfriend. Guys im arab, but not the ideas you have about them the uptight parents and all that shit, like no i can go out in shorts dresses and etc...

This is what i wanna tell my dad

" Dad i wanna talk you, because i dont wanna feel like im hiding anything from you, most of my friends do that but i was always against this idea.. At my age its normal to like guys and so i do like this very speical person and he's a really great guy that went through a lot for me and if it was anyone else they wouldn't do that. I really want you to be more towards a friend to me now rather than a parent, This person is a really good guy and his family loves me and i really like them too... "etc and all the bullshit you would say. HELPP WHAT DO I DOOOO

• Do i tell my dad about everything thats happening
  • should i continue dating for months behind their backs and im grounded so no phone and he goes to a different school

What Guys Said 1

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...a-parent-not-a-friend.jpg

I hope that my kids NEVER see me as a friend. Also I think that you are making a poor decision announcing your boyfriend AFTER the fact that you lied and got in trouble with your mother. The best thing you could have done was do this before you lost your mother faith in you for the second time.

• She always does that with every guy, and its better for your kids to see you as a friend rather than be scared of you and hide all the shit they do from you.

• I never my parents as friends. Its also good to have a bit of fear with your parents it keeps you from doing a lot of dumb shit (at least the fear of their wrath did that to me). You and your parents need to have a talk if you scared tell MOST of things going on with you (I'd admit I've been afraid and hid some things) but important shouldn't be and you have to show the courage to tell them. If you care that much about him don't hide it. It works out better believe me.

• I won't, Thanks for your opinion its means a lot

What Girls Said 1

• You should tell your dad and go from there.

You should avoid dating behind their backs.

Maybe you should find out why it's so important to them that you don't have a boyfriend. Try to have an open conversation about it and go from there.