Is it pathetic that I am 21 and have never had a boyfriend, also never kissed a guy?

All my friends have boyfriends and I am starting to feel left out and a little depressed.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not pathetic at all. It probably means that you are shy and need to work on opening yourself up to people and experiences. I used to be that way, but I decided to care just a little bit less about what people were thinking about me. Just a little bit of effort can have huge payoffs.

What Guys Said 1

• No it is not pathetic because everyone is dating and you are still waiting for the right man to come along just keep on what you are doing

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't worry about it. If you really wanted to, you could have gone to a party and randomly made out with someone you don't know but you haven't, so that means that kissing a guy is something special. All the best things in life are worth waiting for, so just relax and stop comparing yourself to your friends. Your time will come, just relax and enjoy what you have instead of worrying about what you don't have =)

• well I'm 19 and in a similar boat (same boat really).

so I don't think it's pathetic.if it's your choice it's not, if your waiting for someone I don't think it is and if you end up with the a guy/girl and it's an issue their probably not the right person to be with.

• It is not that stupid 'cause I never been kissed or had a boyfriend but it is normal it will take awhile.