I am taking a woman out on a first date. What gift should I bring?

Should I buy her something to remember me after the date?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe something that remind u of her!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bring her a gift, its a first date, not a one year anniversary. Just make sure that it is a good date to give yourself the best chances of a second one.

If you really feel the need to give her something and the date does not require moving around much... which in itself may be a mistake if you have already known her for a while... you can get her a single red rose.

What Girls Said 2

• Just bring her a flower or something. Don't buy anything too expensive because it is only a first date.

• well, we have known each other for a while.

• I know but don't go too over the top with it. I think a flower would honestly be the perfect thing to bring to a first date.

• I really don't think you need to buy her anything. Firstly, it sets a precedence so she may expect something each date and secondly, to remember you by sounds like you don't hold much hope for another date. Just concentrate on being relaxed and enjoy the date. Have fun.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't want to come on too strong since it is a first date. Flowers if you must, but that is only if you feel you must. And, even with flowers, I would avoid doing an expensive bouquet of stuff. Something simple would be best and more sweet.

Think of it like this-- she is going on the date for you, not fancy expensive things. Buying fancy things will only detract attention away from you and even maybe turn her off.

Just bring a good attitude and feel great. :)
    Good luck!

• Nothing but a smile and a good date, she'll remember it more for who you are and nit what you buy her.

• Don't bring anything but positive attitude and good mood.

• I'm going to assume you've been on at least one date in your life right? NO GIFTS on the first date. Period.

• xD :D :) ;) ;( :'( D: xd :O :P :/ ;P >:) >:(