So girls are emotional beings?

Do you expect your guy to talk to you everyday?(if you dont live with them) or do u not mind if he misses a day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, but I can get worried if he doesn't in a week. I mean, I can wait for Friday if he hasn't since Monday, but if the weekend passes and he doesn't, then I think that something is wrong.

What Girls Said 3

• if he's my guy, at least 1 message a day would be nice lol... but i don't expect him to be talking to me ALL the time.
    if he misses a day ill understand, but id feel ignored if that happened regularly.

• It's okay if he misses a day... it's not recommended but it's okay especially if he's really busy

• I'd want to talk/text with him everyday but I'd understand if he's busy.

What Guys Said 2

• What sort of relationship would it be if you never spoke to your SO everyday?

Understandable.. Not all the time

• This is the sort of thing that puts them on the pedestal, they might be emotional, but only when it suits them.