What do you consider; like what do girls act like when they are hot and bothered?

my girlfriend found my co worker attractive. I asked her and she told me the truth. She told me that he's not a bad looking guy. But the thing she acted weird. She got nervous, her face got all blushy and she started drinking a lot of water for no reason (what she did on our first couple of dates). I have noticed that she does that when there is an attractive guy. And it bothers me. I respect her for being honest! Do you consider this as getting hot and bothered? What should I do? It makes me feel less. But you can't help who you find attractive. It hurts and makes me jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's totally normal of her for doing that I mean she is human after all so she's able to have her own opinions and you should never get jealous or try to do the same thing to her just to try and get back at her instead you should be confident in yourself and believe that you are just as hot as him he might have looks but you never know deep down inside what kind of person he is compared to him you might be an angel, seriously try to find ways or things to love about yourself and that jealousy will soon disappear, hope that helped!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well now you know when she is attracted to another guy but if she is being honest and still true to you then don't worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• Looking at a guy doesn't get me hot and bothered no matter how hot he is. There needs to be interaction.

What Guys Said 1

• Use this to your advantage and get some!