Should I kiss my first girlfriend?

We're both 16, we've been together for 5 months. She's my first girlfriend as I've been rejected twice in 2 years. When I first saw her, I was sure I had no chance, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and also the sweetest. Girls like her inspire me to completely disregard pain when I workout and I'm in my far the best shape I've ever been in my life as a result. I decided to get up and start the conversation. When I was ready to ask her out I was very nervous because both times I was rejected those girls told everyone and humiliated me, even after I asked her kindly not to tell anyone and she promised me she wouldn't. But she said yes and shocked me. Our relationship has been going well but we haven't kissed on the lips yet. We hug, hold hands and kiss on the cheek all the time but not on the lips. I've never had my first kiss so I obviously can't kiss. I would be really suprised if she dumped me over a bad kiss but I don't want to disappoint her. She's brought happiness and love into my life, I must do the same for her. When she kisses me on the cheek, it feels really nice and I'd love to kiss her on the lips but I don't want to disappoint her because of a lame kiss. Should I kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it! I doubt she'd dump you over being a bad kisser if you even are one, which I can't think of what would make someone a bad kisser unless they are slobbering everywhere. But do it, she's probably waiting for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• just go for it, if your not that good, well you practice and get better, like anything else, just don't stick your tongue down your throat and have fresh breath.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes kiss her! You think she has a lot of experience kissing? Just be soft, have fresh breath and don't stick your tongue in her mouth.

What Guys Said 3

• if you don't, she will leave you

• can we see her pic :D

you should not kiss

• I'm 16 as well and have had 2 girlfriends in the past. I was such a noob about anything that came to relationships but learned more from friends. She kissed me first and everything went fuzzy and felt amazing. I can also relate to doing things mentally for her that would impress her (working out and achieving things). I got better after lots of practice especially with my last girlfriend and would say I'm pretty good.

So I think you should kiss her but tell her that you've never kissed before and are nervous about it. She'll most likely be nice about it and help you out with it like giving pointers about it and lots of practicing with her.