Am I a homewrecker?

Basically me and my ex broke up 2 months ago and she got with some old guy twice her age immediately after. So she basically left me for him. The last month we have been in no contact although she contacted me last week, and we had sex. But even though I don't know this older guy, I don't want him to go through that, so I told her that we can just be friends. But last night she told me that he was just a rebound and she wanted me back. I really want to be with her but i can't shake this feeling, that this is wrong. Her friends have told me how much this guy says he love her, and how he talks about marrying her. Granted, I feel the same way about her, but I just feel like a homewrecker. What should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• home·wreck·er
    ˈhōmˌrekər/
    noun informal
    a person who is blamed for the breakup of a marriage or family, especially due to having engaged in an affair with one member of a couple.

• Well you cheated with her, how else were you supposed to feel? I guess at this point go with your gut.

What Guys Said 0