Would you rather date someone extremely hot or extremely honest?

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely honest!

. I need emotional security in a relationship , if a guy was hot , but not honest I would feel emotionally unsafe with him. An honest guy will be able to provide emotionally security 😊

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose Honesty. As long as I find her sexy, I'm good. Honesty is a must, especially if your looking to spend a lifetime together. If your just trying to fuck around then it doesn't matter as much.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Extremely hot, I can be honest for both of us, just like he can be hot for both of us 😛

1|1
    0|0
  • hahah! extermely hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • The extremely honest person. I don't like being lied to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely honest. Looks fade.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honest. Why would you want someone who would lie to you?

0|2
    0|0
    • If someone is hot doesn't mean they would lie to you all the time. I think most people lie.

• I admire people for there honesty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honest! I'd rather be with someone who I can trust no matter what than a really hot dude who I'm constantly questioning

0|1
    0|0
  • I would pick the extremely honest person. I prefer the blunt truth over lies.

0|1
    0|0
  • extremely hot.

0|2
    0|0
  • extremely hot. an extremely honest person would likely be very critical of me and that would suck.

1|1
    0|0
  • Extremely honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. Why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely hot and extremely faithful so he has nothing to be extremely honest about

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither, i dont think extremes of either end are good...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Probably honest 'cause they're already gonna be hot for me if I'm dating them, but if their gonna be a jerk about it, then maybe not so much anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both. 💚🐤

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely honest, looks don't last forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer honest

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather someone be honest with me, after all communication is one of the most important things in a relationship, honestly being an important part of communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Why date?

0|1
    0|0
    • People date and look for different things when dating for different reasons.

• We all get what we need out of people with out dating. If you looking for "hotness" that is dating out of vanity. If you are dating out of "honesty " th that is seeking clarity and self checking issues.

Overall don't date! Live life

• Lol ok man.

• Honest, hands down!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot.

Then she could lie and tell me I'm the best she's had.

win-win

0|1
    0|0