Does anyone else HATE having a crush?

It really sucks honestly. You like them but sometimes you know you can't have them and you feel hopeless.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can always talk and correspond with them to some extent. What do you mean you 'can't have them?‘ Are they married, out of the country, or?

Most crushes dissipate when you get to know the person and realize that, although they may be attractive, they have their share of faults as well.

• Can't have them because they're taken.

• You can fantasize about taking them back. Why not?
      In the meantime, try to get to know them a little, so you can see they have faults... from a distance, people can appear perfect, but not from up close.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I have never had a crush on someone, I am immune to that feeling anyways, so the question doesn't apply to me.

• Attraction is not a choice. The universe has taken care almost everything. Maybe the timing isn't right for him.

• Yes, all my crushes either ignore me oe have a misunderstanding. I have never been ignored or avoided by girls, but they either were taken, or they were unreachable.

• Story of my life.

What Girls Said 0