Do you think is more easy for a girl to find a boyfriend?

Than for a boy to find a girlfriend?
Specially is te girl is pretty?

*if the

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier, yes. Waaaay easier for a girl to find a boy. Particularly if she's attractive. She might not find *the best guys* right away, but all she has to do is sift through a bunch. I hear a lot of them complain about how much attention they get, and this is how it comes off to me, "Maaaaaaaan, I can't choose between eating lobster or sushi. And there are so many shitty hamburgers in front of me, and I have to walk ALL THE WAY OVER TO THE END OF THE TABLE to get my premium kobi beef steak." Obviously there's some kind of irritation in that, but it's not equivalent to someone who can't find someone or is constantly turned down, and their table is completely empty and they're like, "Man. I really wish I had something to eat..."

You may as well ask "what's harder? Turning people down, or getting turned down?" Males are expected to be the initiators, primarily. That means we have to approach, we have to impress, we have to come off funny, we have to have a good job, we have to have a good personality, we have to pay for their shit for *just the chance at speaking with her*. All she has to do is stand there and judge me and eat my food. So difficult.

Now, for ugly people. Ugly males have it better than ugly females, because attractiveness is the primary quality guys look for. There has to be at least a baseline attractiveness, as women have the baseline income. A bit below average is usually acceptable, but lower is a lot harder. Ugly males might gain higher social status or income and get a woman interested in him--and in his personality, not just his money.

Further, females have innate value in society. This goes back to 20,000 years ago and the way humans reproduce. Naturally, when you have less of something important, it becomes more valuable. When you have an infinite supply, it's useless. E. g. female eggs and male sperm. The way males gain societal value (still) is through occupation and accomplishment. But now females have occupations and make their own accomplishments which inflates their societal value when topped off with their innate societal value. So, naturally, this serves to the point where an average male (a 5) is lucky to find some fatass 2 with cankles, because all the average women (a 5) think they deserve an 8 or a 10. This is shown on some okcupid stats where women rated 80% of men as below average. That leads to males dating down and females dating up. Yes, women should be free to work wherever they want. Just pointing out shit.

• Naturally, women will feel as though it's a lot harder for them to find a "good guy", but if my female value information was correct, then it's not that they can't find good men, it's that they have high standards, so they don't appreciate anything they have. The same as walking the street late at night: women feel like they're in more danger; but factually, men are more likely to be killed or robbed. Of course, they're more likely to get raped: though I don't know if that applies to the late night walking the street.

DISCLAIMER: Naturally, this doesn't apply to the whole of female kind, nor male kind. This is the general concept, in my view.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier for her to find guys, sex and relationships, but not a meaningful one.

What Guys Said 23

• Girls have it MUCH easier when it comes to getting just sex.
    Girls have it somewhat easier when it comes to attracting people and getting into a new relationship but probably struggle to keep the person around.

Guys have it easier when it comes to getting commitment. The hardest part for a guy is generating sexual interest from women, but if you can do that and aren't a total ass then you can get committed relationships fairly easily.

• No. I think for a girl it's easier to find someone to have sex with, but it's more tough for her to find a boyfriend. It's the other way around for guys: easier to find a girlfriend, and more tough to find someone to have sex with.

• Guys want sex, girls want love.

If a guy made getting love his only priority, he could get it pretty easily.

• Girls have an advantage when it comes to getting somebody in the first place. Guys have an advantage when it comes to getting someone to commit. There's an endless supply of women who want commitment and more and more turn 18 everyday.

• I am not really sure, how that can be assumed or predicted precisely. Can't say, sorry.

• To get one in general... yes, #NoQuestion

• I think girls are easier to find boyfriend because they're the selector. It has become ''preselection'' for guys because a girl needs to be attracted to him somehow before he's ''allowed'' to pursue even more.

• No, i think its easier for a girl to get sex (if she wanted it), and its easier for a guy to get a relationhip (if he wanted it).

• Hell yes! Girls make dating hard not guys. The majority of guys would be satisfied with a below average looks and below average intelligence girl as long as she's nice. Girls are really superficial and think all guys are creepers.

• Waaay easier to find one. I hear finding one they actually like is harder though

• can we get some confirmation on this please, girls?

• @Ferrett321 I notice that some of my friends just go with the first one that appears, is like they need attention and can not be alone. In my case is soo difficult to find someone that I really like, specially because the ones that like me are not my type and the ones that I like doesn't seem interesting in me or they do but after some time they are not anymore. Also, I notice that my not so pretty friends are the ones that find a boyfriend more easily because they are not picky.

• generally yees only becasue its men who approach women generally.

fat women and ugly women have it hard

• Before 30 yes... after it gets harder and the balance shifts over to men

• yes, especially because often boys are still expected to make the first move.

• Technically yes but girls are picky as shit so in a sense they are their own downfall.

• Yes. Guys can be insecure about asking a girl. If a a girl ask a guy (not a guy who knows he, s it) the guy will not forget you and would be very flatterd

• It's very easy for both to find someone. The hard part is keeping them.

• Boyfriend, yes. But lover or soulmate, no.

• Why do you think that? :) Why is everyone saying that for girls is more hard to find someone significant?

• That's simple to answer. Because girls, in general, tend to lean toward commitment more than guys do. But once truly committed, guys are the more faithful ones in a relationship.

• About a million times easier

• Way easier, yes.

filler

• I don't know about easier, but a girl can get laid easier which could turn into a relationship

• It's much easier for a girl to find a boyfriend. US guys gave to do the approaching lol

• In your age, range, yes.

Over 30, no.

This isn't to suggest women fall off a cliff at 30 or anything, it's that early 20's women have a significant advantage and that goes away and men have a very small advantage as they're older.

But the individual matters more than their age bracket. A pretty, fun, flirty 30 year old woman is going to have it easier than a shy, overweight 23 year old. A buff outgoing 22 year old guy is going to do better than a shy 30 year old one.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No its not easy... I still haven't found one!

• well if the girl is like you than i don't think its easy

• It's harder

• I do think guys have it easier.

• Why? :)

• I grew up around my brothers and their guy friends. From what I saw and heard, I do believe they have it easier.

• Yet, you cannot answer the question "why". Average and attractive women have it easier. Ugly guys have it easier than ugly women.

So why?

• No I don't think so at all

• Yes. Without a doubt. I know of 3 guys who all have formed little crushes on me in less than a week at my new job. Now if the guy is attractive, then sure. It's about 50/50.