Ideas for a night out?

So my boyfriend and I are looking for ideas on what to do when we go out because we're both 18 but my parents are really strict so I have to sneak out at night to see him. Usually around 11pm. And we never have anything to do because most places are closed and we can't go to his house and we don't have very much money so we usually jut stay in his car talking for a few hours and then make out and we're really sick of it because it gets really claustrophobic in a car every night for 5 hours Please give us some ideas!!

by the way it's cold since we live in Canada so hanging out in the dark in the cold of winter isn't really a good idea
This is for like
Midnight so we're not gonna be having a picnic or anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It's restricted, and he has no money at this moment. Maybe you both can plan earlier time's date? Like going on bowling on 8pm, 9pm we will be going to coffee shop to chill..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know movies? also i feel so alone!

What Guys Said 1

• you both should get jobs

What Girls Said 1

• The movies, bowling, see a sports game, go for ice cream, go for hot chocolate, apple picking, go karts, pic nic