Guys: what are some things you like to see girls wear?

shoes, pants, shirts, etc... just some things that guys like that girls wear?

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Birthday suit. A microskirt with no underwear, the red checkered ones /drool. Yoga pants. Who likes short shorts? WE LIKE SHORT SHORTS! Really tight jeans. A string. Also yoga pants.

But really. Nothing too flashy. Just jeans and a shirt works fine. www.becauseclothing.com/.../Womens-Casual-Top.jpg

And converse shoes are the best. But, I really don't care about shoes otherwise. And if she doesn't like wearing heels, I'd prefer her not to wear heels. Really, I don't much like heels anyway. Why wear something that pains you to wear?

I don't know. I really don't care as long as it's not something way out there. Skirts, casual dresses. Jeans and the typical casual female shirt. Or just some random shirt. I don't really care. I don't actively see something a chick is wearing and go "Oh, that dress looks so amazing on her." My eyes tend to wander to other areas.

Also yoga pants.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I know they like dresses and skirts!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Sundresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like legs and feet on a girl, so the shortest shorts possible as well as heels or ideally barefoot is my favorite outfit on a girl. Lingerie is also nice but I would feel extremely uncomfortable around a girl in nothing but lingerie before we're married, since I'm traditional and don't believe in sex until then. My ideal girl would also belly dance, so a cute little belly dancer outfit is also my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • CROP TOPS
    Summer dresses
    Sexy dresses

0|1
    0|0
  • Casual cloth works, but i prefer her wearing decent skirt. Cause I love seeing long legs with her feminine body+vibe ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A shirt that says for Jared

2|0
    0|0
    • Anything else? What color would you like it to be? 😂
      Shall we add some emojis to it too now that we're at it? Haha 😛

• Those type of dresses that look like they're made out of shirt material. I don't know what they're called but I love how they just gently curve around a women's curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion, indoors or outdoors?
    Anything that shows off your figure and curves, high heels are always good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see her wear nice, modest clothes. Save the sexy stuff for the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • A corset under or over a dress, high heels, sheer stockings. Short red nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and halter top no doubt!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of the birthday suit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants and over sized sweaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of hoodies. I think they look really cute on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans, leggings and nice shoes something from footlocker like jordans or something

0|0
    0|0
  • fig leaf, crotchless panties, jelly bean undies, edible lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • mini dresses, those kinda see through skirts, leggings, tank tops and sports bras

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs and my button down shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink short skirt no panties white sleeveless top black ankle socks is a good outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer dresses and leggings. Omg leggings mmmmm 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• clothes I like clothes!

0|0
    0|0