How to tell a guy you are on your period?

So I've been dating this guy a little over a month and he wants me to go over to his on the weekend (It will be the first time I see his place) but I will be on my period then... do I just cancel? or should i tell him... and if so how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just yell him you are on your period

Most Helpful Girl

• If his sole purpose for inviting you over is to get physical, then just warn him before you go over. "Hey I just wanted to give you a heads up, I'm on my ladies days. In case you're not comfortable with that."

But if that's not his only reason for inviting you over (but still implied), then just go over and once he starts touching you warn him "it's my time of the month."

What Guys Said 1

• Say it like this, "I am on my period"

What Girls Said 3

• Just say throughout the day before you go to his that you're having horrible period cramps.. It's not some huge thing you need to overthink :) men are aware women have periods haha

• Just say it

• You don't have to cancel or really tell him unless you're planning on getting physical.

• well its really passionate and intense between us so getting physical is kind of a given

• Then tell him before you start getting into it.