Did she just friend zone me?

I dated a girl in hs and it was nothing serious/no sex since she claimed she was a virgin and wanted to wait. I'm like the 40 year old virgin actor. I consider myself a respectful/nice guy but unfortunately you know this like i do that girls don't like my type.

This girl then moved to college 300 miles away and i never saw her again. We kept in touch via social media. She soon moved back home a year later because she didn't like that college. Now that she's back we're starting to hangout again. She said "i was just in an abusive relationship and i just want to be cool right now but you can date other girls i won't mind". I then told her that while she was away i had only date/slept with one girl and she seem pissed. She said "wow only one? is that all you can do bigshot" and started talking other smack.

Does this mean i was friendzone? and also she doesn't want too see me anymore and we kissed this last day we hung out

Most Helpful Girl

• She didn't necessarily friend zone you, it's more like she got jealous. What I'm getting from your story is that she likes you, but she doesn't want a relationship at the moment. She said she's ok with you seeing other girls, but she gets jealous because she still likes you. The best thing to do is just talk it out with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite women shaming men who sleep around as "fuck boys" women generally want guys who have lots of experience. Hence, why they will always go for guys other girls are chasing after because those guys have plenty of time practicing fucking.

So women may shame the "fuck boy" and say she would never date this guy but she will jump right into the sack with him and have hardcore sex if she knew no one would find out.

In short yeah you were friendzone because it showed to her that other women don't find you that sexual attractive since you only got 1 kill within a year.

Another possibility is she could suspiciously be jealous that you slept with that 1 girl. She may perceive you to be her little beta provider. Her backup guy for the long haul if all her other hook ups failed to reach LTR relationship status.

metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../...d-like-dog.jpg

What Girls Said 14

• If she was in an abusive relationship it's likely she is attracted to the bad guy type so you being the opposite of that probably isn't attractive.

She sounds passive aggressive, it's girls like her who change nice guys and spoil it for the nice girls looking for a night VE guy if that makes sense lol

She sounds like a bitch sorry to say it but so what if you've only slept with one girl that's a good thing. She clearly likes being cheated on or abused and definitely isn't worth it

• Maybe the lack of your experience is a turn off for her. That you don't appeal to a general wide of women and she may see that being the downfall. yeah that's also friendzoning you

• No... you are wrong. She is jealous you actually dated another girl. She os possessive as hell.

• Contact her and hangout with her

• Talk to her

• Talk to her and figure it out

What Guys Said 10

• Sounds to me like she is more upset with herself then you, ie she maybe slept around to much and your comment made her feel guilty for it hence being upset with you and then criticising you for it, since if you had slept around it would not look so bad that she had. Then again it could be something else all together, its hard to say with so little information.

• Oh kind of like when a girl cheats on you behind your back then starts some shitty argument with you so you'd break up with her or accuse you of cheating. i. e. deflecting blame back.

I think you might be onto something here. Girls do tend to go wild and crazy when they get away from family and go off to college.

• @Roostah It seems likely, one year at that age and that time frame, it seems unlikely to be something else.

• You shouldn't think too much. Try to work on your attraction skills. Women love teasings, being accused playfully, dramas filled with banter. Whether you ve been friend zoned, i guess you should always look at her actions. A simple one is whenever u invite her out she will plainly give you b. s excuses.

• you probably shouldn't have mentioned how many people you were with

welcome to the friendzone

• You're very much in the friend zone. Enjoy it and look for someone else to date.