How do I know when to kiss?

I have been hanging out with this girls a lot lately and we like each other and have cuddled and such, but I don't know when to kiss her. Is there anything you can do to tell if she would like to kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl wants to kiss you, she might look at your lips or play with her hair - anything to get you to give more attention to her. In truth, she might do nothing. Some girls want to be chased and want guys to do all of the work, but if you have cuddled then it doesn't sounds like that's the case. Instead of going in for the kiss, work your way up to it over the course of a night. If you two are hanging out, hug her when you greet her and kiss her on the cheek to give a hint at what might come later!

What Girls Said 2

• If she smiles at you and there's a pause, kiss her.

If you're cuddling and she turns her face toward yours, kiss her.

If you're hugging at she makes eye contact with you, kiss her.

And if she leans in to you, KISS HER.

• if she bites her lip , plays with her hair stuff like that even the fact that yous cuddle is a dead give away next time your cuddling move her hair out of her face and brush your fingers across her cheek and go for it she'll love it!

hope this helped :)

What Guys Said 1

• she will keep looking at your lips. period