Guys would you date a girl that's taller than you?

Guys if you have dated a girl taller than you, was it weird?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a tough one to answer, if I was 5'6 then yes I would for sure but I'm lucky enough to be 6'4 so I'm not so sure. I probably would but ill be honest its not the first thing I'm going to be looking for.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol, I'm 6'6" so their aren't that many girls taller than me. Would I though? If she was cute and had a good personality then sure why not. However, like it was previously mentioned, girls want a guy taller than them. I think it has something to do with feeling secure and safe with them.

• I did once then I have never again

• Yes, why limited your self. Tall girls are sexy

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend is about 2 or 3 inches shorter than me. He's 5'9" and had never dated anyone taller than him before, an vice versa. He generally liked his girlfriends to be shorter than him. I think it was because he felt that he could protect them. He realizes now, that e can feel the same way with a girl taller than him.

It's not awkward or anything, like we though it would be either :)

• My boyfriend's previous two girlfriends were taller than him, and he's 5'11". He liked it, and says he's always liked taller women. I'm 5'9" and I get the feeling he wishes I had a couple more inches.

• I am a girl, but I would not date a guy shorter than me. I just think it is awkward. And then if you wear heels they are a lot shorter than you. Just my opinion.

• Hey,

girl I have dated a taller chick it was ok with me so do not worry about it.