Does a man need a college education?

What if he is fricken rich? Does it matter?

• If he's rich it doesn't matter
  • Need an education if you're not rich
  • Being rich doesn't matter. A man needs a formal education.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't be an eejit.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you want the education for. Women care a lot more about the education of their partners than men tend to, so a man with a college education has a lot more choices of women to date. It is almost like having abs, but not having to keep working on them, since once you have a degree, you have it for life.

Beyond that there are only two other reasons to pursue an education that I can see. One is to make money, but even then you have to be selective about the type of education you receive. The other is because you are following your passion, which may include an education.

What Girls Said 4

• I say the most educated you can be - the more attractive it is. =)

• No he doesn't, but it sure doesn't hurt! 😉

• Yes, I believe a college education is important regardless of wealth or status.

• nobody "needs" one, but it can help open doors.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, you're sort of assuming that the only value of a college degree lies in money. To me the value also lies in being educated itself. I imagine any respectable female would want a man who is at least somewhat knowledgable or wise in a particular subject. Not that you need college for that (hint: I've learned more from my own independent reading than I have in college so far), but it is a pretty good way to.

• Depends what he want's out of life. Plenty of life paths do not require it, most the happiest ones probably don't even.

• College isn't the only avenue to success.

• My brother is rich and didn't go to college

• Any and all men could use an education, regardless of their financial status.

• Money can't solve anything, especially social issues and interactions.

• depends how u attained ur wealth.

• Depends on what he wants to do with his life.

• College degree =/= Educated.