Why do men choose an uglier girl?

I met this guy once and we hit it off quite quick. It was fire against fire... for some weird reason he end up hating me.. i never cheated by the way. He dumped me and went for an 19 year old unattractive girl, he is 28 by the way, i think he uses her for sex, but he hangs out with her and introduced her to his family and he said i was the most beautiful girl he ever had in his hands (i am beautiful, no joke, not to sound conceited, i am really beautiful) i was out of his comfort zone, and he literally treated me like trash, he called me trash, whore, slut and bimbo, was ashamed to be seen with me (i first thought it was because of my skin color (im eats african) but now he proudly showing off a west African girl), she has a mustache! i am not being childish but she wear trashy ghetto clothes and he called me ''ghetto'' while i looked neat and clean... what was his problem, he despises me? I never had sex with him by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• I was married to what I considered to be the prettiest girl I ever had the opertunity to be with... Worst mistake of my life in all honesty. She knew she was hot and flaunted it. It was one head ache after another , guys always hitting on her. Pssssst , she wound up cheating on me , I don't know exactly how many time before I actually caught her , but I made myself the promise to not repeat the whole pretty thing again. I would walk by a model to speak to an average girl and never feel bad for doing it

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that girls complain men are shallow, yet when they prove they aren't then they're stupid for not picking the more "attractive" girl. News flash: it isn't all about looks.

What Guys Said 7

• It's funny how so many girls complain that guys are shallow and only go for looks. And when guys actually don't go for just looks you complain about that instead.

Believe it or not but some men actually value the inside more than the outside.

• Oh look another girl bragging about being good looking with no proof.

• Are you asking why this guy has treated you badly? If you are, then you are allowing him to continue to hurt you. He's gone. Forget him, and everything about him like he never existed.

• a girl with a nice loom on life is the only thing that can save me now. maybe your one of those girls

• It all comes down to one thing... do you eat with your mouth open?

• because sh has a better character than you.

• to me it just sounds like you are jealous... when a person thinks they are all that 90% of the time they are not tbh maybe you're not as great as you think vene though you are pretty? I've had really hot girlfriends and my now girlfriend is avergae looking and I'd still take her over any others any day

• its not jealousy, his ex was even more gorgeous! I mean i saw his ex i was like ok... she looks good, so i wasn't suprised but this one looks like an ape! no joke, and then he had the nerve to call me trashy? i m still a virgin! he didn't even took the time to know me because he judged me like crazy! he knew who i was before getting to know me, he will regret this one day, i hate that he didn't even tried, he didn't put any effort into it and he decided to date an ape and immediatly they are dating...

• when you put it that way, sorry I judged to quick. It happens sometimes it's happened to me even tho I'm not the best looking guy in the world my exes have cheated and dumped me for uglier guys it's just life

What Girls Said 10

• Really? Men pick ugly girls~! What? where all the green apples! lol I am ugly still men don't pick over me! hahah

• Sounds like you're very insecure, and jealous. He wants her, accept that, but don't be petty and bitch about it.

• If he treated you like shit I think there is no reason to give him/the new girl in his life a second thought. Good riddance.

• You guys were not a good match. Appearances fade in time and everyone has their own preferences.

To him she might be the most beautiful woman on the planet. But it does not concern you anymore because you are not a part of his life. Getting hurt is a part of life, now growing from it, that is your choice. You do not need to tear another woman down to build yourself up. That is not how healing works. Good luck.

• Well he could possibly be horribly insecure and thought by treating you horribly it would bring you down to his level and you would not leave him because you won't think you can do better or you could not be as great as you thought and the other girl to him is more beautiful inside and out.

• A) Jealous.
    B) It's not all about looks.
    C) Find another guy and get over it. He wants her. Everybody has been there

• Depending which country they are from...

• I have a feeling you're just being shallow and are lashing out because you feel butt hurt that he left you for someone else.

• now i am angry he had the nerve to jugde me while he is with an ugly girl who dresses trashy, she is black by the way and he said to me ''being black is the lowest you can be''

• Just ignore him. He's clearly doing it to get a rise out of you and you are allowing him to win at his own game. You're better than that. Move on.

• It's not all about looks. Maybe he liked her personality or liked being around her.

• Well, compatibility issues most probably topped with insecurities.

• he never even tried to get to know me, when i asked him i wanted him to communicate better, i would have done what he would have asked but he was never upfront me