Is it bad for the girlfriend to wear the pants in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• look i personally have been open to approaching guys, being the more dominant personally, and therefore wearing the pants.

i HATE it and I'm not doing anymore. if i meet another great guy but he's a sissy who can't challenge me, I'm totally turned off.

• i wouldn't say it's 'bad' though, if she's a girl who wants to do it. it's just better if they're a team who can BOTH wear the pants AND the skirts!

• I agree I rather be dominant guy but I let her run the house hold and in bed ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• No it is not a bad thing, it is 2015 and more and more women are getting into that role more often.. I had this one girlfriend and we went out for over two years.. neither of us were into getting married.. but we both just liked the dating scene.. she was the one who wore the pants while we lived together.. but she liked that I wore the diapers and rubber pants.. It seemed to work out rather nicely.. she liked me very much and also liked what I wore.. she was always a happy person while around me.. and told me many times that long before she met me.. she had dated men before that wore diapers and rubber pants and she just loved it as she felt more in charge with them.. it does not really matter now a days who wears the pants in the relationship.. as long as it is a good relationship for both parties.. that is what counts the most

• Diapers and rubber pants. That's a weird way of putting it, before I was convinced I was wearing the skirt.

What Girls Said 5

• Only if you want to wear the pants! If you want be the man than tell her and see how it goes... If nothing changes you have to moveon because you want to be with someone who equal or you want to be the man!

• Is it odd I kinda like her wearing the pants?

• naw! If you like it that way go for it! I am like begin a female... so ya unless I change or something... it varies... u know... i mean if she like to be the man than let her if you are okay with!

• It's best if nobody wears pants if you know what I mean 😛

• Not any worse than a guy wearing the pants in the relationship.
    Though my personal ideal would be an equally balanced relationship.

• I don't see anything bad about that. As long as the dude isn't being a leech. Same goes if it's the other way around.

• Both should wear the pants.
    One should not be a push over while the other makes decisions for them.
    No pants in bedroom.

What Guys Said 1

• don't see anything wrong with it