If you could have sex with one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?

*If you're married, if you could change spouses and it wouldn't be considered adultery, who would you change it to? ANYONE.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy I kind of work with.

• What kind of work is it?

• This is so Love, Sex, and Other Drugs... And you know that we're talking about sex with the same person for the rest of your life?

• Yeah, I know how to read ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife, whoever I marry.

• Okay so right now its just your imaginary friend since you haven't married yet.

• Dude no one my age has imaginary friends, it's simply someone who might or might not come around eventually *shrugs* who knows.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd want it to be with my boyfriend because I love him and know I would enjoy only having sex with him the rest of my life

• My future husbaaaand

• My husband

• Do you have sex more than 4 times a week? I ask because I want to see how much of a priority sex is to you to determine whether this is an acceptable answer.

• Maybe once a day

• Well I guess it depends on the guy really, some guys want a lot of sex or they talk about sex a lot and think about it, or they don’t know how to have sex right. Thats been my experience and I want to get married one day so that is a good thing to think about.

• That'd be my boyfriend.

• itd be hilarious if he's on gag answering to this saying someone else then you lol

• It is adultery, period.

• Wtf are you talking about

• The very first and only guy I've wanted to sleep with.

• Seems weird but whatever

• The love of my life. Hopefully the love of my life is great in the sack.

• Have u met this person yet?

• Well resurrect you imaginary friend like Jesus rose from the dead after three days.

• Thnx for your kind offer, but I like my men real, not imaginary.

• Maybe my boyfriend because we connect real good when it comes to sex.

• It would be the guy I am in love with at work!!!

• You and @breatheme19 should get together and devise a masterplan together.

• I would want it to be with the person with whom I've had the best sex of my life. Just sex. No strings attached. No effect on my other relationships. I would sleep with him daily for the rest of my life.

• No intimacy?

• Explain the intimacy you had with this person. Could you read each other's thoughts?

• I don't believe in that exactly. We shared our thoughts with one another voluntarily. We were both dealing with tough times. He had been there for me through mine more than anyone else, and I was there for him through his. I felt that we understood one another very well. Sleeping together was an accident of getting too carried away in comforting one another one night, but the sex was fantastic.

The feeling of being emotionally close to someone and having great sex is not something you can replace. Yet, I would take just the sex and none of the possibility of repeating the pain of parting ways.

What Guys Said 4

• Whoever my wife happens to be. No, I wouldn't change spouses. That's called a divorce. Trying to change/distort/manipulate the truth is foolish, when it comes to adultery.

• My crush, obviously. I'd literally kill to marry her.

• My girlfriend I love her

• Is it maple syrup?

• Your user name is Waffles and he said maple syrup because u said ur girlfriend.

• Ah, no I chose the name at random, something I could remember.
      I can remember that item and I can always remember that number.
      That number is infamous actually

• andressa soares