Girls if your boyfriend bought you those big huge teddy bears would you like that?

So i seen a coulple of times that girls like those big teddy bears but I don't know if it's true. Do you girls like those big teddy bears? i was thinking of maybe getting on for me girlfriend cause it's on sale XD Similar to the one below

• Yes i like those big teddy bears
  • No i do not like those big teddy bears

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish my girlfriend would give me that. =(

What Girls Said 17

• It would be cute, and I'd love it because it was from him. But there are other things I'd rather have. Including a normal sized teddy bear.

• I gave her the teddy bear and she really liked it :) what other things you speak of?

• Good, I'm glad! It does seem like a cute idea. I would also think it was cute if I got that for a gift. It's not that I wouldn't want it. I guess it's just more of a silly goofy type of gift.

• i see i see. I will get her a gift once our semester ends. I don't know what to get her but i will think of something

• It's nice but I wouldn't want it. It's going to be up in the corner of my room, sitting with the spider and maybe be a good home for its babies 😰😋 haha I rather just make out and have sex LOL

• lool, nor worries, i'll kill that spider :D. Also i do want to have sex with my girlfriend but she really hasn't brought it up. I mean I don't know how to approach. LIke do i just go at her lol? I don't know what to do. i was going to post a question but like i'am not sure if should randomly ask her or better to "just do it". :$ by the way she liked the bear lol and she has room in her house hehe

• Just ask her and see what she says. "I want to take the relationship further" and see if she is ok with it"

• i think she would be ok with it. But yup i will ask first

• Not all the time... Maybe once. Where do you put that after? It's great for cuddling, but does a grown woman want that on her bed or couch?

• My apartment is somewhat small, and my room isn't that large. But I would think it was sweet. I love the tiny teddy bear he gave me. Haha, but I also have someplace to put it.

• Fuck. Yes. It would replace my bed.

• lol, based on you and everyone else, i will get her that big bear today lol

• Where in the fuck am I going to keep it? I live in a sardine can.

• Yeah but personally I have a negative association with them now... but before I'd be thrilled to have one.

• It's a cute jesture but after you reach a certain age you'd rather receive something more mature or useable

• I'd snuggle with it when he's not there to snuggle with

• Where would I put it?

• It is because he cares I mean I liked it when my ex brought me teddy bears when I am sad or thing so yeah some girls like Teddy bears

• i would love it! make sure she has room at her place for one, and if she does then yes it is a great idea for a gift.

• Yeah, I'd love to lay on it.

• Obsessed with those!

• As a joke, or in a humerous manner, yes

• I don't have a boyfriend but if I did and he got me one of those big bears I'd be so happy! :)

• i'm debating on getting one for my girlfriend i think she will like it but i'am not sure so i asked to see what other gals thought of this

• Love it! I always want a teddy bear

What Guys Said 0