Girls if your boyfriend bought you those big huge teddy bears would you like that?

So i seen a coulple of times that girls like those big teddy bears but I don't know if it's true. Do you girls like those big teddy bears? i was thinking of maybe getting on for me girlfriend cause it's on sale XD Similar to the one below

Girls if your boyfriend bought you those big huge teddy bears would you like that?

• Yes i like those big teddy bears
    80% (40)38% (5)71% (45)Vote
  • No i do not like those big teddy bears
    20% (10)62% (8)29% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish my girlfriend would give me that. =(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• It would be cute, and I'd love it because it was from him. But there are other things I'd rather have. Including a normal sized teddy bear.

0|0
    0|0
    • I gave her the teddy bear and she really liked it :) what other things you speak of?

• Good, I'm glad! It does seem like a cute idea. I would also think it was cute if I got that for a gift. It's not that I wouldn't want it. I guess it's just more of a silly goofy type of gift.

• i see i see. I will get her a gift once our semester ends. I don't know what to get her but i will think of something

• It's nice but I wouldn't want it. It's going to be up in the corner of my room, sitting with the spider and maybe be a good home for its babies 😰😋 haha I rather just make out and have sex LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • lool, nor worries, i'll kill that spider :D. Also i do want to have sex with my girlfriend but she really hasn't brought it up. I mean I don't know how to approach. LIke do i just go at her lol? I don't know what to do. i was going to post a question but like i'am not sure if should randomly ask her or better to "just do it". :$ by the way she liked the bear lol and she has room in her house hehe

• Just ask her and see what she says. "I want to take the relationship further" and see if she is ok with it"

• i think she would be ok with it. But yup i will ask first

• Not all the time... Maybe once. Where do you put that after? It's great for cuddling, but does a grown woman want that on her bed or couch?

0|0
    0|0
  • My apartment is somewhat small, and my room isn't that large. But I would think it was sweet. I love the tiny teddy bear he gave me. Haha, but I also have someplace to put it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck. Yes. It would replace my bed.

1|1
    0|0
    • lol, based on you and everyone else, i will get her that big bear today lol

• Where in the fuck am I going to keep it? I live in a sardine can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but personally I have a negative association with them now... but before I'd be thrilled to have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a cute jesture but after you reach a certain age you'd rather receive something more mature or useable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd snuggle with it when he's not there to snuggle with

1|0
    0|0
  • Where would I put it?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is because he cares I mean I liked it when my ex brought me teddy bears when I am sad or thing so yeah some girls like Teddy bears

0|0
    0|0
  • i would love it! make sure she has room at her place for one, and if she does then yes it is a great idea for a gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd love to lay on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obsessed with those!

0|0
    0|0
  • As a joke, or in a humerous manner, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend but if I did and he got me one of those big bears I'd be so happy! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm debating on getting one for my girlfriend i think she will like it but i'am not sure so i asked to see what other gals thought of this

• Love it! I always want a teddy bear

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!