Just stringing me along?

A female friend and I had been on a few dates and had sex she told me she just wanted to be friends though. I was ok with this then a few months later she told me she did like me and we went on a few more dates. Again she told me she just wants to be friends. It's been a few months and I get the feeling she's been flirting with me and seems to get jealous when I talk with or about other girls. Why is she being like this?

• teasing
  • playing hard to get

Most Helpful Girl

• She's stringing you along/not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't bother with her anymore her buddy. Just move on. The biggest weapon a man has against a women, is the ability to walk away.

What Girls Said 4

• Girls can be an indecisive as men can be, she obviously has some feelings for you but she does not want to commit to anything with you (at least now). What matters is what you want, are you happy with the way things are or do you want to be more than friends or just cut everything out? Think about what you need first and foremost.

• Sounds like teasing because if shse like you she would just tell you str8 up!!

• It sounds like she isn't sure of her feelings for you and strings you along when she likes and doesn't like you. Maybe you should move on especially since she can't even make up her mind.

• More like your one of the only guus whos giving her the attention she wants. Which is messed up, but thata what it looks like. She only goes out with you when its convieniate for her

What Guys Said 0