How do I meet 'the one'?

Ok so here's my delema, is he even really out there? I don't want to sound conceited but I'm young, 20, very pretty and make sure I'm always put together when I go out. My hair and makeup is done, clothes are clean and nice and always wear perfume. I have only been approached by a handful of guys and they were all at least 10 years older than I am. Other than that I never get approached, never asked out, what am I doing wrong? It's getting to seem so hopeless when most of my friends are already married or in relationships. If there really is "the one" where is he and how do I find him? Am I maybe just destined to spend my life alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure there's a lot of single guys on gag for you to choose from.

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on yourself first. Do your thing, make something if yourself and you will find "the one" in time.. You're still young. You have plenty of time. Live life and gain experience! You'll be ready to settle after... Don't want to rush into anything and then feel like you're missing out on certain things you could do while you're single :) not saying u don't have freedom.. Just be careful

What Guys Said 4

• I think I fit the description... I'm 20 and young. I love that generic face and that 1960's generic hairstyle.

• Find a guy whose name is neo, just like the guy in the matrix... he was the one
    ha ha, but you nor anyone else will ever find one who is perfect in every way as no one is perfect.. but if you find one that is perfect.. run real fast as he may be a robot

• Maybe you're only looking for the hot guys and ignoring the little less attractive ones? I'm not saying that you should lower your standards. Just focus on what's important. do you want looks or someone you love talking to and being around? sure you might think he's a little low on the scale at first. but over time I'm sure you'll see him more and more attractive. not to mention that you can change his appearance to your liking. That's the MOST made mistake made by women. they THINK and TRY to catch the guy who's hot and change him into husband material. you try to change his personality. which he'll NEVER do. Why? because it keeps getting him woman. that's why. Then you pass over the lower scale guys who you love to talk to and hang out with. and never does it cross your mind that, its easier to change someone's appearance then it is to change their personality. So maybe give some of the lower scale guys a chance. try asking them out. I'm pretty sure they're thinking that you're just going to reject them. and don't worry about a shy guys confidence. sure you find confidence attractive at first and that's what draws you to the "Assholes", but you can turn that shy guy into a confident man.

• The One is the one you choose. Simple as that. Also, I bet you're attractive. If only I... oh nothing. Just stay hopeful and NEVER compromise or lower standards. Try to allow only guys close to your age. good luck... :)

• Thank you, that's very good advice!

What Girls Said 0