Am I to short to be attractive and get a girlfriend im 5'5?

am i to short to be attractive and get a girlfriend im 5'5?
Im preedy ugly i think and im still a virgin do i have a chance in dating or should i give up on the idea and be alone

Most Helpful Girl

• again, no you are not!

Most Helpful Guy

• "Am I to short to be attractive" and here I thought that your face determined how "cute/handsome" you were to girls 😩😩

And yeah man you can get bitches at your "height".. I mean at least she won't have to get on her tippy toes to kiss ya, right? And heck you'd think that most girls would guy for a guy around their height range. http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• Most of the girls were in their height ranges also. Which made sense to me when compared to seeing some 5'2 girl standing next to a fucking abominable snow yeti at like 6'5 in public (I find that shit weird looking as hell) LOL

What Girls Said 1

• You're not ugly. You just need more confidence. That's huge for women. 5'5 is definitely not an indatable height. Just look for shorter girls.

What Guys Said 3

• You're ugly cause you believe you are dude. I'm around your height and I've had a few gfs and have 1 now.

• nah never too short

• Ya.. Good idea.